Heating registers with a fast-change system
In comparison to the initial design, the new heating register was streamlined with a modular structure by means of its fast-change system that markedly reduces downtimes with repair and revision work. Each of the 18 heating elements in a heating register can be removed and replaced by a new one just by loosening two screws from the heating register.
These heating elements consist of a heating spiral stabilised on ceramic support pipes and the necessary connecting elements, all of which Berghütten inserts into the heating register while producing and supplying them.
Technical information for this heating register:
- The production site of the user: Germany
- Working temperature: approximately 600°–700°C
- Ready-to-install slide-in heating units with interchangeable heater plugs
- Compact combination of heaters with wall insulation
- 6 registers per operating per system
- Output per register 110 kW
- Symmetrical 3-phase supply system loading with 400 volts, 2-zone electrical operation
- Heating type: metallic heating spiral on industrial ceramics